Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What on earth did i woke up with???!

Don't FUCK with me when is sleeping!! This morning i woke up and i was so fed up and i can show you why! Look at the picture below.



(example photo of the creature)



Look at what the FUCK i woke up next to. Look at the bullshit. Did you see that muthafucker?

WHAT is that?!!!

I'll beat(BEE) some shit off it. I was(WASP) piss!!!
HORNET!!! was it hornet?! *couldn't think one for that*

Whatever... I don't like to be interrupted when i'm sleeping. When you fuck with me when i'm sleeping, I'll go juggernaut your ass. Juggernauts with some steroids.... like... i don't know what it is when i'm sleeping, maybe it's because my tolerance level is like . . . . NEGATIVE when i just wake up. It's not low but it's fucking gone. So from the second i wake up until 15 or maybe 30 minutes, don't ask me to do nothing, don't tell me nothing, don't yell at me, i do not fucking care if you do any of these thing but you gonna get your ass sliced! If you won't wake me up that's gonna like " errw, little nuts *pushing it away* ".

But if you gonna come into my room, jump on my bed, turn on my lights, taking my blanket and hitting pots and pants . . . and guess what~ YOUR FUNERAL IS GONNA BE THAT DAY!
Well you see, which is weird because i'm a deep sleeper like nothing will wake me up, like you can fucking rape me and i won't even realize it, like it's not a joke, it's more like an . . . . . . . . . . invitation~
>///<

So, unless you wanna die, it's best that you don't mess with me when i'm sleeping!




No comments:

Post a Comment