Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Johor day on Tuesday

Yo hello there people. Let me blog about my Tuesday offday. I got out from Singapore and went to this mall that located beside the Johor Customs. It's called City square mall.




I had my breakfast at this place called SEASON'S, one of the Swensen's franchise cafe. The surrounding of the place is alright and decent. Just except for one thing. Why all the worker is Malay?? Let me make this clear, i'm not being racist. It's just a plain reaction when you look around and realize that all the worker is Malay. Anyway, let's ditch this part. Come to the ordering. I ordered espresso coffee which i need during the day(but not always) and their Teriyaki Chicken burger.



And guess what! this is their size of espresso~



It's soo small~ but this view over here doesn't look small~ The size is like quarter of the Nescafe can drink that you can find in the supermarket.



I'm like "what in the world did i just called for my drink?" You pay RM4.20 for an espresso and the size was like. . . . not to mention about it, the taste... nothing special about the espresso... it's more like plain coffee bean that grained from the machine and served with hot water, that's all. You know what, I would rather buy 3 in 1 Nescafe. XDD The Teriyaki Burger was alright, excepts for their fries and the sauce. The fries was like ready fried for coupled of hours and soaking cold. The Teriyaki burger sauce is abit salty.




Hahaha... that's all for today's folks! =P

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL....everything expensive nowadays....hey, reika you should put a chat box on ur blog...simple for people to leave comments and fast chat ...hehe

    ReplyDelete