Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I need a girl like . . . . . . .

I guess i am too clueless, so i decided to blog about the type of girl i like.

While i was at Singapore, i do make people thinks that i like boys. ( oh well, i don't really care XDD ) Perhaps the way i look alike and i am POLITE when it comes to meet new people, so. . . .~ Lol

To tell the truth, i do have a little fond on pretty looking boys ( oh no! ) \(OoO)/
Cut the crap and here's the story~


I need the one that speaks without thinking
(which means you don't hide your objection just because you afraid of argument)


Not a little child, but the one who will embrace me
(thou you are younger, you will still give me a shoulder when i need it)


A kind of girl that looks better in jeans than a skirt
(you can pull of by wearing anything like mine)

A girl that will eat the kimchi fried rice i made instead
(not choosey when it comes to food)


A girl who looks young even though she's old
(you take good care of yourself like me)


A girl that acts shy, but know how to be bold
( you know what you want for your life)


Looks are not an issue but a cute girl who knows style
( you wear things that compliments you instead of becoming fashionista)


A girl that i can relate to alot when it comes to watching a movie or listen to music
(have things in common and share about new things)


In front of people, she has principles as she plays, in front of me, she's like "aww, i don't know"
(You are tough when you are alone)


A girl that make my heart race again, make me able to resonate my inner feeling once again
(she will able to melt my heart like a hot chocolate)



I guess that's all i could think of~ Lol
*will update more i guess*
(>.^)








3 comments:

  1. I like this post!....dude, ur chat box doesn't work...go for this one..it works..www.cbox.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....love it! what a special way to find the true one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean - yay! thanks for the tips! love it! >,<

    ReplyDelete