Saturday, March 19, 2011

Say hello there Freshmen



Ok there party people in the house~ Is this what you have been waiting for? Brand new Reikazuki Calvin Blog. I ain't gonna blog about hair all the way through. I am going to start blogging about my life and i mean daily life if i'm free to do it everyday. Man... this is going to give me a wholesome crack in the brain. Hahaha... just kidding.

Alright there my people, this blog is going to start with lots of swearing as you continue to read it. Let me tell you something party people, DO NOT JUDGE ME BY MY LOOK. Although i look shy and quiet when you first know me, but i ain't somebody that you wish to mess with. I could just throw thousand of swearing words on you till you cry for your mama. Know what i'm saying?

So... let me see, how do i begin from here.... Oh yea, i basically work at Singapore now, the stressful country with fast working pace and selfish attitude people. If you are Singaporean and you are reading this blog now, i suggest you to click on the close button. Oh well, if you insist to continue with this reading then suits yourself.

You know what, working in this field (hairdressing), i find that EVERY SINGLE FUCKING STYLIST has one thing in common, regardless that they are Malaysian, Singaporean or Alien. Wanna know what? They are fucking blind and their hands seems to be made from gold!!! These morons just don't like to sweep the damn floor. Ok, they might show a little (i mean really little) example sweeping the floor once in a blue moon. I have been nominated as "duty manager" at my working place which i have no idea why i have been chosen. My duty is to make sure the colleague do their duty everyday. And when they don't, guess what??!! I'm the ONE who get's Fucked up by the creative director or probably fined. I'm like what the HELL man. But no worries, everyone is doing their respective duty EXCEPT for someone or ONE duty that everyone hates to do so. I mention it earlier. It's sweeping the floor. Well, i'm sure it's common that you sweep your spot when you are done. You know what i mean, you cut customers hair, the hair is all over the place, so, you gotta clean it right after that~ Some idiots just walk off, sit at the counter and chat or pretend that you didn't see it and hoping that someone will sweep it for you. WELL, TELL YOU WHAT, THAT SOMEONE WHO SWEEPS THE FLOOR WAS ME! Man..... i am so fucking piss off when they does that. I mean, if they do that once, i could still tolerate with it. But they just keep doing that.

So, you see, are they blind or fucking retarded??? Someone who is taller than you (which is me) sweeping your fucking spot! Oh god... somebody just tell these stylist, why are they so annoyed when someone asked them to sweep the floor? Holding the broom does not harm your reputation or your hand. What's the problem? Or it is a shame that so called "Professional Stylist" or whatever Fuck title you have there asked to hold a broom???

Hey, you know what? If i happen to open my own customized salon, these kind of people is just going down to my BlackList account(laugh). Not happy? Not satisfy with my judge or word? Show me that you are better than me!


3 comments:

  1. Chill man...I know how it feels when people push all the shit to you...and worse, pretend nothing happened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jean W. You got to chill. I know you just expressing and releasing the stress. but hold on man..

    Keep working hard if not, have you tried talking to that DUDE ( with all means a talk not a fight)

    Anyway, keep yourself health k dun over stress your body n heart for such a person. = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Jean and Ave, i am chill now. But sometimes it's really hard to keep up with these moron. >,<

    ReplyDelete